- Log in to Talend Data Preparation using your user email address and password for your account.
- Click Datasets to open the list of datasets.
- Click the white arrow next to Add Dataset and select
From Talend Job.
The Add Talend Job Dataset window opens.
- Enter a name for the new dataset.
- In the User and Password fields, enter your Talend Data Preparation authentication data. The credentials must belong to a user that has the right to create and run execution tasks in Talend Administration Center.
- In the Select the Talend Job drop-down list, select the
execution Job from which the dataset will be
This list of Jobs correspond to the list of execution tasks that are ready to run in Talend Administration Center for the user listed in the Talend Data Preparation configuration file.
- Click OK.
The data retrieved from the Job execution directly opens in the grid and you can start working on your preparation.
The dataset is added to the list in the Datasets view of the homepage.