- Log in to Talend Administration Center.
- In the Users tab of the Menu,
The Data panel opens to the right, where you need to fill the user's information.
- Enter the user's name, login (email address) and password for this account.
- Select the Data Preparation User check box to set this
account as a Data Preparation account
If you want to enable the same user to access Talend Data Stewardship, select the the Data Stewardship user checkbox. For more information, see Creating Data Stewardship users.
- Set the Data Preparation user Type to No Project access as this user is not linked to any projects and will only work in Talend Data Preparation.
- Click the pen icon next to the Data Preparation Role to
open a dialog box where you can select from the list the check box of the Data
Preparation role(s) you want to assign to the selected user.
For more information, see User Roles.
- Click the pen icon next to the Group field to open a
dialog box where you can select from the list the check box of the user group(s)
in which you want to add the selected user.
For more information on user groups, see Grouping users by user type.
- Click Save to validate the creation of the new user.
The Data Preparation user is created and added to the list of users in the Users page.