Double-click tRESTRequest in the design
workspace to display its Basic settings
- In the REST Endpoint field, keep the default URI "http://localhost:8088/" where the REST-ful web service will be accessible for requests.
- Click the [+] button to add one line in the REST API Mapping table.
Select the newly-added line and click the [...] button in the Output
Flow column to add a schema for the output flow. Give the
name for the schema UserInfo in this scenario.
The schema editor opens. Click the [+] button to add a new line id of
bytetype and enter multipart in the Comment field. Click OK to save the schema.
- Back to tRESTRequest Basic settings view, select POST from the list in the HTTP Verb column.
- Fill the field in the URI Pattern column with "/UserInfo".
- Select Multipart in the Consumes list. Keep the default settings of the other options.