Configuring the output component
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Big Data
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Delimited components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Delimited components
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Delimited components
- Talend Studio
In the design workspace, double-click tFileOutputDelimited to open its Basic
settings view and define the component properties.
In the Property Type field, set the type
to Built-in and fill in the fields that
Click the [...] button next to the
File Name field and browse to the
output file you want to write data in,
customerselection.txt in this example.
In the Row Separator and Field Separator fields, set
"\n" and ";" respectively as
row and field separators.
Select the Include Header check box if
you want to output columns headers as well.
Click Edit schema to open the schema
dialog box and verify if the recuperated schema corresponds to the input
schema. If not, click Sync Columns to
recuperate the schema from the preceding component.