The ontology repository
Accessing the semantic concepts stored in the ontology repository
You can access the list of the semantic concepts and their attributes stored in the ontology repository and applied on several domains including customer, company, geography, product, finance, etc.
Since there is not a universal way to access all ontology repositories, we propose this procedure to make the ontology repository, used with Talend Studio, accessible and searchable while maintaining its unique functionalities and strengths.
Before you begin
Retrieve the Semantic Repository Content-1447847535120 file from the Downloads tab in the left panel of this page.
Launch Tomcat which embeds your Talend Administration Center.
- Launch Talend Log Server.
Configuring Kibana in Talend Administration Center
- Open your Talend Administration Center web application.
- In the Menu tree view, click Configuration.
- Click the Monitoring node to display the parameters.
- In the Kibana URL field, type in the URL address of the
http://localhost:8080/kibana is only given as example. Depending on your configuration, you may have to replace <localhost> with the IP address of the Web server application and <8080> with its actual port.
Opening the Kibana dashboard
- In the Administration Center Menu tree view, click Logging to display the Kibana dashboard, or open a Web browser and go to http://localhost:8080/kibana/#/dashboard/.
- In the top right corner, click Semantic Repository Content-1447847535120). and browse to the file you downloaded from this topic
The dashboard displays the concepts stored in the ontology repository.
- Click on the concept or attribute chart to browse respectively the concepts and
attributes which contain the selected words and are stored in the
A document opens in the lower part of the dashboard listing all concepts and their attributes containing the selected words.
- Use the search field on top of the dashboard to search for a concept and filter the results listed in the dashboard.