Timeout values for a Job using tStewardshipTaskOutput
If a Job has too many tasks to be handled with the Talend Data Stewardship Console application, you are recommended to increase the timeout values before executing the Job.
This component is deprecated since 6.4 along with the deprecation of Talend Data Stewardship Console. Consider migrating to Talend Data Stewardship.
You can customize two timeout values as needed:
- -Dtaskload_connect_timeout which specifies the timeout value for connecting to the Talend Data Stewardship Console application;
- -Dtaskload_read_timeout which specifies the timeout value for reading the Talend Data Stewardship Console application.
By default, their values are both 50,000 in milliseconds.
How to increase the timeout values for a Job using tStewardshipTaskOutput
- In the Run view, select the Advanced settings tab.
- In the JVM Settings area of the tab view, select the Use specific JVM arguments check box to activate the Argument table.
- Click the New... button next to the Argument table to open the Set the VM Argument dialog box.
In the dialog box, enter the timeout value in milliseconds.
For example, -Dtaskload_connect_timeout=60000.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
Repeat the steps above to set another timeout value in milliseconds.
For example, -Dtaskload_read_timeout=60000.