After creating the Job that outputs your data in Talend Studio, you must import it in Talend Administration Center to create an execution task.
Before creating the execution task, you need to make sure that:
Before you begin
- Your Talend Administration Center role is set as Operation manager.
- The Data Preparation User box is checked.
- Your Data Preparation Role is set as Administrator in order to have the right to create a live dataset in Talend Data Preparation.
- You have the authorizations to read and write for the same project in which the Job was created.
- Log in to Talend Administration Center.
- In the Job Conductor tab, create a new execution task.
In the Label field, give a name to your execution task
with dataprep_ as prefix.
Warning: The dataprep_ prefix is mandatory in order for the execution task to be retrievable by Talend Data Preparation.
- In the Job field, import your Job either directly from Talend Studio, or via a .zip archive.
- Select your execution server in the corresponding list and click Save.
- When the status of your task is Ready to deploy, select it and click Deploy.
Your Talend Job can now be retrieved in Talend Data Preparation.