About this task
In this scenario, the cProcessor component is used only to enable the cSOAP component to function as a service producer. Therefore, it does not need any configuration.
Double-click the cSOAP
component to display its Basic settings
view in the Component tab.
- In the Address field, type in the service endpoint URL for the Web service to be provided, http://192.168.0.212:8000/service.endpoint in this example.
- From the Type list, select wsdlURL to enable producing the Web service from a WSDL file.
- In the Wsdl File field, browse to or type in the path to the WSDL file to be used.
Click [...] next to Service Configuration to open the service configuration
wizard. The WSDL field has been filled in
with the selected WSDL file. Click
to show the available port in the Port Name box. Select the
airportSoapport and click Finish to close the wizard. The Service Name and Port Name fields in the Basic settings view are filled in automatically.
- From the Dataformat list, select PAYLOAD mode for the wsdlURL data format.
- Press Ctrl+S to save your route.