Configure and start using Talend Remote Engine for Azure.
Before you begin
- From the Talend Remote Engine for Azure product detail, click Create.
- Configure the basic settings of the Virtual Machine, including its admin username and authentication type.
Choose a Subscription, a Resource
group and a Location then click
If needed, you can create a new Resource group.
Configure the virtual machine settings, especially:
- Its size. The recommended size is the size selected by default: Standard D2 v2.
- You need to at least validate the default Subnets configuration to be able to proceed to the next step.
Specify the Remote Engine pairing information:
- The Remote Engine's preauthorized key. You can retrieve it from the
Engine Details tab of the
Remote Engine created in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- The Talend Cloud account location depends on the
region of your Talend Cloud account.
The region is reflected in your Talend Cloud URL. For example, if your URL is https://us.cloud.talend.com, you must enter the corresponding US value.
The pairing will be automatically done when starting the Remote Engine.
- The Remote Engine's preauthorized key. You can retrieve it from the Engine Details tab of the Remote Engine created in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Click OK and check the information of the Summary. A validation is performed on your configuration before you can click OK again.