Copying a file to the newly created folder - 6.5
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Google Drive components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Google Drive components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Google Drive components
- Talend Studio
Double-click tGoogleDriveCopy to open its Basic settings view in the Component tab.
Select the Use Existing Connection check
box and from the list that appears select the component you have configured
to open your Google Drive connection.
In the File Name field, enter the name of
the file to be copied. In this example, it is Talend
In the Destination Folder Name field, enter the name of
the folder to which the file will be copied. In this example, it is
Select the Rename (set new title) check box, and in the
Destination Name field that appears
enter a new name for the file after being copied to the destination folder.
In this example, it is Talend Release Plan
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to view the predefined schema of tGoogleDriveCopy.
Double-click the second tLogRow to open its Basic settings view in the Component tab.
In the Mode area, select Table (print values in cells of a table) for a
better display of the results.