- Double-click the first tFileInputInput component to open its Component view.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema and in the pop-up schema dialog box, define the
schema by adding two columns latitude and
longitude of Double type.
- Click OK to validate these changes and accept the propagation prompted by the pop-up dialog box.
Select the Define a storage configuration
component check box and select the tHDFSConfiguration component to be used.
tFileInputDelimited uses this configuration to access the sample data to be used as training set.
- In the Folder/File field, enter the directory where the training set is stored.
- Double-click the tReplicate component to open its Component view.
- Select the Cache replicated RDD check box and from the Storage level drop-down list, select Memory only. This way, this sample data is replicated and stored in memory for use as test set.