- Drop a tApacheLogInput component and a tLogRow component from the Palette onto the design workspace.
Right-click on the tApacheLogInput component
and connect it to the tLogRow component using a
Main Row link.
- In the design workspace, select tApacheLogInput.
Click the Component tab to define the basic
settings for tApacheLogInput.
- If desired, click the Edit schema button to see the read-only columns.
- In the File Name field, enter the file path or browse to the access-log file you want to read.
- In the design workspace, select tLogRow and click the Component tab to define its basic settings. For more information, see tLogRow
Press F6 to execute the Job.
The log lines of the defined file are displayed on the console.