- Create a user on your LDAP server.
- Define the roles to be referenced in Talend Administration Center (e.g. tac_admin for administrators in Talend Administration Center, dp_dm for dataset managers in Talend Data Preparation) and project type (either DI, DQ, MDM or NPA - No project Access).
- Select the user.
- Double click the userPassword attribute.
- In the Verify Password field within the Password Editor window, input the user password.
- Click Bind: a popup window confirms the authentication is successful.
- Within your browser, open http://host1/affwebservices/public/saml2sso?SPID=<SPEntityName>.
- When prompted for credentials, input user uid/userPassword.
- Click Sign In. You are successfully logged into Talend Administration Center.
- Check user attributes and roles are set as expected.
From this point, you are able to log onto Talend Administration Center using the SSO settings configured with SiteMinder.
1 is the host name or IP address of the server where Web Agent were installed.