Job generation issue - Test 3 - 7.0
Best Practices to follow in case of Job generation issues in Talend Administration Center
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Deployment > Deploying > Executing Jobs
- Talend Administration Center
- Talend Studio
From Talend Studio,
export the Job as a .zip file.
Import the archive into a new project repository (it can be the same repository
as the one used in Job generation issue - Test 2).
In Talend Administration Center, go
to the Job conductor page and create a new task.
Generate the task and check that the generation is successful.
Proceed to Job generation issue - Test 4.