- Download the JSL archive from this website.
- Unzip it in the directory of your choice.
- Go to the bin folder.
- If the jsl_static64.ini file does not exist, copy the jsl64.ini file and rename it to jsl_static64.ini.
- Copy the jsl_static64.ini and jsl_statif64.exe files at the root of the Talend CommandLine installation directory.
- Open the jsl_static64.ini file to edit it.
At the beginning of the file, you can see different names:
appnamecorresponds to the name of your application,
servicenamecorresponds to the name you want to give to the service and
displaynamecorresponds to the name that will be displayed when creating the service.If you are not satisfied with those default names, edit the part that is after the
=sign according to your needs.Under this area, you can see that, by default, the
JAVA_HOMEenvironment variable is pointing towards the JRE path.
[java] ;Path to the java runtime used ;If this option is not used the default from the registry will be used ;jrepath=..\..\..\jdk16 jrepath=C:\Program Files\Java\jreX.X.X_XXThis path is set in the
[java]part of the .ini file. If the default path is not the path of the installation directory of your application, edit the part that is after the
=sign and write this path. In this example,
X.X.X_XXrefers to the version of Java.
Uncomment the following line to define the type of JVM to be used:
jvmtype=serverNext time the service starts, the jvm.dll file located in the <Java_Path>\jre\bin\server directory will be used.
- Save your changes and close the file.