Before you begin
You have selected the Profiling perspective in Talend Studio.
- Select from the menu bar.
Do one of the following in the Show View dialog box
- expand the Profiling folder and then select Synonym Index, or,
- start typing synonym index in the dynamic filter field, the list will display the name of the editor you are looking for.
Select Synonym Index and then click
OK to close the dialog box.
The Synonym Index editor is displayed.
- Click the browse... tab and browse to the index files in the Talend Studio root directory, or to those generated by the tSynonymOutput component.
Click OK to close the search dialog box.
All the documents (words) and their related synonyms are displayed in the editor, sorted alphabetically. Expand any document to see its related synonyms.Note: The number of words listed in the Synonym Index editor is set to 20 by default. You can configure this parameter in .
To search for any word and its synonyms:
- type in the word in the Synonym Index Search field and then click search; or
- press the Enter key.
You must type in the complete word in the search field, otherwise nothing will be displayed in the editor.