In the Profiling perspective, when viewing the results of an analysis, 10 results are shown in the frequency tables by default. From the Preferences window of Talend Studio, you can edit the default value for frequency and low frequency tables.
You cannot update frequency table parameters for:
- locked analyses,
- open analyses, and
- analyses with frequency indicators that use the current default value.
- On the menu bar, select Preferences window. to display the
- Expand Indicator settings. and select
- In the Number of result shown fields, set the default value for Frequency table and Low frequency table.
- Click Apply to analyses to apply the parameters to existing analyses.
- In the Set the Frequency Table Parameters dialog box, select the analyses for which to apply the new frequency table parameters, and click OK.
- Click OK to save your changes.