- In the Repository tree view, expand Metadata and right-click Data Stewardship.
Select Create Data Stewardship from the contextual
The Data Stewardship dialog box opens.
- In the Name field, enter the name for the connection to be created.
In the URL field, enter the address to access Talend Data Stewardship suffixed with
/data-stewardship/, for example
If you are working with Talend Cloud Data Stewardship, use one of the following addresses to access the application:
- https://tds.us.cloud.talend.com/data-stewardship for the US data center.
- https://tds.eu.cloud.talend.com/data-stewardship for the EU data center.
- https://tds.ap.cloud.talend.com/data-stewardship for the Asia-Pacific data center.
In the Username field, enter the username used to access
Talend Data Stewardship.
The value must be a valid login (an email address) of a Data Stewardship user who has been assigned the Campaign Owner role in Talend Administration Center.
In the Password field, enter the authentication
information used to access Talend Data Stewardship.
If you are working with Talend Cloud Data Stewardship and if:
- MFA ( Multi Factor Authentication) is enabled, enter an access token in the field.
- MFA is not enabled but SSO (Single Sign-On) is configured, enter either an
access token or your password in the field.
It is recommend to use tokens as passwords will soon be obsolete and disappear.
- MFA is not enabled and SSO is not configured, enter either an access token or your password in the field.
Click Test connection to verify the connection you have
When the successful connection message dialog box displays, click OK.
Click Finish to save your changes and close the dialog
The newly created connection is listed under Repository tree view. To modify the connection, right-click it and select Edit Data Stewardship or double-click it to open the wizard.in the