Creating a project at initial Studio launch - 7.1
Talend Real-time Big Data Platform Studio User Guide
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Design and Development
- Talend Studio
Launch Talend Studio and
connect to a local repository.
On the login window, select the Create a new project
option and enter a project name in the field.
Bear in mind:
- A project name is case insensitive
- A project name must start with an English letter and can contain
only letters, numbers, the hyphen (-), and the underscore (_)
- The hyphen (-) character is deemed as the underscore (_)
Click Finish to create the project and open it in the