Configuring tJDBCOutput - 7.3
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Deduplication components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Deduplication components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Deduplication components
- Talend Studio
Double-click tJDBCOutput to
open its Component view.
In the JDBC URL field, enter
the URL of the database in which you need to write the duplicate entries. In this
example, it is jdbc:mysql://10.42.10.13:3306/Talend, a MySQL
database called Talend.
In the Drive JAR table, add
one row to the table by clicking the button.
Click this new row and then click the button to open the Module dialog box and import the jar file required by
the MySQL database.
In the Class name field,
enter the class file to be called. In this example, it is org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver.
In the User name and the
Password fields, enter the authentication
information to that database.
In the Table name field,
enter the name of the table in which you need to write data, for example, Namelist. This table must already exist.