Configure the tFTPPut component to put several local files onto the FTP server root directory.
Double-click the tFTPPut component to
open its Basic settings view.
- Specify the connection details required to access the FTP server. In this example, select the Use an existing connection check box and from the Component list drop-down list displayed, select the connection component to reuse its connection details you have already defined.
- In the Local directory field, specify the local directory that contains the files to be put onto the FTP server. In this example, it is D:/components.
- In the Remote directory field, specify the FTP server directory onto which the files will be put. In this example, it is /, which means the root directory of the FTP server.
- Clear the Move to the current directory check box.
- In the Files table, click twice the [+] button to add two lines, and in the two Filemask column fields, enter *.txt and *.png respectively, which means only the text and png files in the specified local directory will be put onto the FTP server root directory.