From the Studio login window, select Import an existing
project then click Select to open the
Enter a name for your new project in the Project Name
Warning: Make sure the project name you entered is not identical to the name of any existing project, and bear in mind:
- A project name is case insensitive
- A project name must start with an English letter and can contain only letters, numbers, the hyphen (-), and the underscore (_)
- The hyphen (-) character is deemed as the underscore (_)
- Click Select root directory or Select archive file depending on the source you want to import from.
- Click Browse... to select the workspace directory/archive file of the specific project folder. By default, the workspace in selection is the current release's one. Browse up to reach the previous release workspace directory or the archive file containing the projects to import.
- Click Finish to validate the operation and return to the login window.
Upon successful project import, the names of the imported projects are displayed on the Project list of the login window.
You can now select the imported project you want to open in Talend Studio and click Finish to launch the Studio.