Reading the JSON file - 7.0
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration) > HTTP components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration) > HTTP components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Internet components (Integration) > HTTP components
- Talend Studio
Double-click tFileInputJSON to open its
Select JsonPath without loop from the
Read By drop-down list.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to open the schema editor.
Click the [+] button to add one row and name
it, for example, to data.
Click OK to validate these changes and accept
the propagation prompted by the pop-up dialog box.
In the Filename field, browse, or enter the
path to the source JSON file in which the parameter to be sent is stored.
In the Mapping table, the data column you defined in the previous step in the
component schema has been automatically added. In the JSONPath query column of this table, enter the JSON path, in
double quotation marks, to extract the parameter to be sent. In this scenario,
the path is