You need to create and schedule a predefined script for this notification type.
- A report on glossary object changes, for example the number of created or updated terms with a link to the My Term Changes dashboard.
A report on glossary workflow tasks, for example the number of updated terms with a link to the My Workflow Tasks dashboard.
Before you begin
- Stewards have been assigned to objects in the catalog and their email address has been provided.
- You have configured the SMTP protocol of your email server.
- You have signed in as a user assigned to an administrator group.
- Select Schedules.
- On the toolbar, click Add.
Fill in the following fields:
Field Action Name Enter a name. Description Enter a description. Object Choose a glossary.
For glossary workflow notifications, the glossary has a workflow.
Operation Select one of the following operations from the drop-down list:
- Send glossary term change notifications: Talend Data Catalog sends email notifications about changes made to objects in the selected glossary when this script runs.
- Send glossary workflow notifications: Talend Data Catalog sends email notifications about changes made to objects in the selected glossary under workflow control when this script runs.
Time Select one of the checkboxes and specify the schedule information.
- Click CREATE.