Before you begin
- As an administrator, you have created and configured the SAML application in Okta.
- As an administrator, you have set up the users and the user attributes of your application in Okta.
- You have signed in as a user assigned to the Administrators or Security Administrators group.
- Go to .
- In the Authentication field of the toolbar, select SAML from the drop-down list.
- Click the Configure authentication icon next to the drop-down list.
In the Connection tab, fill in the
required information using the previously saved Identity Provider
Field Action IdP Entity ID Enter the Identity Provider Issuer. X509 Certificate Enter the public X509 certificate of your identity provider. SSO HTTP-POST Binding URI Enter the Identity Provider Single-Sign On URL. SSO HTTP-Redirect Binding URI Enter the Identity Provider Single-Sign On URL.
- In the User Attribute Mapping tab, fill in the fields with the corresponding SAML attributes to retrieve the user information you have previously set in Okta.
- In the Group Mappings tab, map the group attribute from the external user account to the Talend Data Catalog group name.
- Save your changes.
- Reopen the browser and try to access Talend Data Catalog.
You are redirected to Okta for authentication.