Linking the components - 6.5
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Machine Learning components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Machine Learning components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Machine Learning components
- Talend Studio
perspective of the
Studio, create another empty Spark Batch Job, named classify_and_evaluation for example, from the Job Designs node in the Repository tree view.
In the workspace, enter the name of the component to be used and select
this component from the list that appears. In this Job, the components are
tHDFSConfiguration, tFileInputDelimited, tClassify,
tReplicate, tJava, tFilterColumns and
Except tHDFSConfiguration, connect them
using the Row > Main link as is displayed
in the image above.
Double-click tHDFSConfiguration to open
its Component view and configure it as
explained previously in this scenario.