Configure the tAmazonEMRManage component to start a new Amazon EMR cluster.
Double-click the tAmazonEMRManage
component to open its Basic settings view.
- In the Access Key and Secret Key fields, enter the authentication credentials required to access Amazon S3.
- From the Action list, select Start to start a cluster.
- Select the AWS region from the Region drop-down list. In this example, it is Asia Pacific (Tokyo).
- In the Cluster name field, enter the name of the cluster to be started. In this example, it is talend-doc-emr-cluster.
- From the Cluster version and Application drop-down list, select the version of the cluster and the application to be installed on the cluster.
- Select the Enable log check box and in the field displayed, specify the path to a folder in an S3 bucket where you want Amazon EMR to write the log data. In this example, it is s3://talend-doc-emr-bucket.