Retrieving the data from AS/400 - 6.5
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Database components > AS400 components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Database components > AS400 components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Database components > AS400 components
- Talend Studio
Double-click tAS400Input to open its Basic settings view.
In the Host, Database, Username and
Password fields, enter the information
required for the connection to AS/400.
Click the [...] button next to Edit
schema and in the [Schema]
dialog box define the schema by adding three columns: id of Integer type, and name
and city of String type. The data structure
is same as the structure you have defined for tFixedFlowInput.
In the Table Name field, enter or browse to the table
into which you write the data. In this example, it is doct1018.
In the Query field, enter the SQL query sentence to be
used to retrieve the user data from AS/400. In this example, it is SELECT * FROM doct1018.
Double-click tLogRow to open its Basic settings view.
In the Mode area, select Table (print values in cells of a table) for better
readability of the result.