In the design workspace, select tFixedFlowInput and click the Component tab to define its basic settings
In the Basic settings view, in the Number of rows field, enter
In this scenario, the source database table has seven columns: id, first_name, last_name, city, state, date_of_birth,
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to define the following data structure.
- Click the floppy disk icon to save the schema as a generic schema for later reuse.
- In the Select folder window, select default and click OK.
- Choose a name for your generic schema and click Finish.
- Click OK.
- The first column of the Values table automatically reflects the data structure you entered previously.
- In the Values table, enter a value for each column.
In the design workspace, select tMysqlOutput
and click the Component tab to define its basic
The output schema will automatically be the same as the previous component, in this case tFixedFlowInput.