On the second Job, select the tFileInputDelimited and on the Basic
Settings tab of the Component view, set the access parameters to the input
- In File Name, browse to the file, and fill the Row, Field separators, and Header fields according to the input file used.
Describe the Schema of the data to be
passed on to the tSocketOutput
The schema should be propagated automatically to the output component.
Select the tSocketOutput component and
set the parameters on the Basic Settings
tab of the Component view.
- Define the Host IP address and the Port number where the data will be passed on to.
- Set the number of retries in the Retry field and the amount of time (in seconds) after which the Job will time out.
Now on the other Job (SocketInput) design, define the
parameters of the tSocketInput
- Define the Host IP address and the listening Port number where the data are passed on to.
- Set the amount of time (in seconds) after which the Job will time out.
- Edit the schema and set it to reflect the whole or part of the other Job's schema.