Before you begin
All the required files are downloaded. For more information, see Talend Installer specific prerequisites.
All the default ports are opened. For more informations, see Proxy and firewall allowlist information.
If you want to use the embedded MongoDB database, make sure that there are no other instance of MongoDB installed on your machine.
- Make sure the dist file is in the same folder as the Talend-Tools-Installer-YYYYYYYY_YYYY-VA.B.C-windows-installer.exe
- Double-click the Talend-Tools-Installer-YYYYYYYY_YYYY-VA.B.C-windows-installer.exe file to launch Talend Installer
- Accept the License Agreement.
- Choose the directory where you want your Talend product to be installed.
- Choose Easy Install in the installation style list and Server in the installation type list.
- Add your license file.
- Configure Talend DQ Portal according to the database you want to use.
- Launch the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can remove the dist file to save some space on your disk.
The modules installed in English.
Talend Installer creates a usedports.txt file where all the ports used by Talend Server modules are listed.
A user with tds-user as username and duser as password is automatically created in MongoDB for Talend Data Stewardship.
A user with dataprep-user as username and duser as password is automatically created in MongoDB for Talend Data Preparation.
Talend Installer generates the
AdminUser.txt file at the root of the MongoDB installation
folder. It contains the credentials for a user with the administrator rights in
clear text. It is recommended to restrict the access to this file.