Double-click the first tDataStewardshipTaskOutput component to open its Basic settings view.
- In the URL field, enter the address of the application suffixed with /data-stewardship/, for example http://localhost:19999/data-stewardship/.
Enter your login information in the Username and Password
To enter your password, click the [...] button next to the Password field, enter your password between double quotes in the dialog box that opens and click OK.
- Click Find a campaign to open a dialog box which lists the campaigns defined in Talend Data Stewardship and for which you are the owner or you have the access rights.
Click the column header to sort the list alphabetically for text
columns and chronologically for the date column. Select the campaign in which to
write the arbitration tasks, Beta Candidates for the first
component, and click OK.
The Campaign and Type fields are automatically filled in with the campaign metadata.The data model of the selected campaign is retrieved from the application and is read-only. Two columns are added by default:
- TDS_DUE_DATE which you can use to provide the task due date using the
YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss. The due date is automatically calculated according to the task resolution delay you define in the campaign, if any.
- TDS_EXTERNAL_ID which you can use to provide the task identifier.
- TDS_DUE_DATE which you can use to provide the task due date using the format:
- Select the Override enforcement of data model check box to load the new tasks into the campaign even if their data model type does not match what has been defined in Talend Data Stewardship.
Set the metadata of the tasks you want to write in the Arbitration campaign as follows:
From the State list, select to write the tasks and assign them the New status.
From the Assignee list, select the campaign participant to which you want to assign the new tasks in this example. Otherwise, select No Assignee to write the tasks in the campaign pending to be assigned to a participant.
From the Priority list, select High as the priority level you want to assign to the tasks.
From the Choice list, select No Choice to write the tasks pending a choice.
Data stewards should then select the relevant choice from the web application.
In the Tag field, enter the
tag or tags you want to associate with the tasks, use a comma to separate
You can use the tag(s) to filter the tasks you want to load into the campaign.
In the Comments table, enter a
comment for one or more columns.
The campaign participant will be able to see the comment any time he/she places the pointer on the column in Talend Data Stewardship. This information can help him/her making a more informed decision when resolving the task.
- Click Advanced settings to open the corresponding view and set the number of tasks you want to have in each commit in the Max tasks per commit field.
Double-click the other tDataStewardshipTaskOutput components and follow the same steps
to decide the metadata of the tasks to write in the Resolution and Grouping campaigns.
This Job writes the arbitration, resolution and grouping tasks in the respective campaigns. It does not assign the tasks to any participant in the Grouping and Resolution campaigns, does not set a priority level and does not define any tags on them.