As an administrator, define a system default presentation to customize tabs related to an object type and assign it to a user group.
For example, you can customize the Terms tabs in the category details pages for the Data Stewards group.
Before you begin
Open the tab you want to customize.
For example, you can see the list of terms contained in the GDPR category.
In the toolbar, select a worksheet from the Worksheet drop-down list.
Worksheet type Description System Default worksheets that administrators have predefined. Personal Default worksheets you have predefined. Applicable Worksheets that match the object type contained in the tab. They have been predefined by you or by other users and shared with you.In this example, you select the Certified terms applicable worksheet to list the certified terms.
- If necessary, filter the content using the Filters panel.
- If necessary, edit the presentation using the Columns panel.
- Click SAVE AS in the top right corner.
- Enter a name and description.
- Select the System radio button to define this presentation as the default one for this tab and any other tab containing the same object type.
Select one or more users or groups to assign them this
presentation by default.
In this example, you define the Default for Data Stewards worksheet as the default presentation for the Terms tabs in the category details pages and for the Data Stewards group.
Click OK and refresh the page for the
changes to take effect.
For example, members of the Data Stewards group see the new presentation by default when opening Terms tabs from the category details pages.
- Open another tab containing the same object type to verify that the new presentation was applied successfully.
- Go to to see the list of the system default worksheets.