Configure the tFixedFlowInput component and the tSQSOutput component to deliver messages to the new empty Amazon SQS queue.
Double-click the tSQSOutput component
to open its Basic settings view.
- Specify the connection details required to access Amazon SQS. In this example, select the Use an existing connection check box and from the Component List drop-down list displayed, select the connection component to reuse its connection details you have already defined.
- In the Queue URL field, enter the name for the queue to which the messages will be delivered. In this example, it is talend.
button next to Edit schema to
open the schema dialog box.
You can see the schema of the tSQSOutput component is predefined with a single String column Body that stores the body of each message to be delivered.
- Click the button in the right panel to add one column Creator of String type, which will hold the customized creator attribute value of each message.
- Click the button to copy all columns from the output schema to the input schema. In the pop-up dialog box, click OK to accept the changes.
- Click OK to close the schema dialog box.
Double-click the tFixedFlowInput
component to open its Basic settings view.
In the Mode area, select Use Inline Content(delimited file). Then in the Content field displayed, enter the creator attribute and
body data of the messages to be delivered to Amazon SQS. In this example, it
Talend DOC Team;the 1st message from Talend DOC team Talend DEV Team;the 2nd message from Talend DEV team Talend QA Team;the 3rd message from Talend QA team