Double-click the tRowGenerator component to
open its RowGenerator Editor.
Click the [+] button to add two columns and
set their properties:
id, Integer type, using Numeric.sequence(String,int,int) from the Functions list to generate sequence numbers.
name, String type, using TalendDataGenerator.getFirstName() from the Functions list to generate random first names.
- In the Number of Rows for RowGenerator field, enter the number of rows to be generated. In this example, keep the default value 100.
Click OK to close the editor and in the
pop-up dialog box click Yes to propagate the
schema to the next component.
Double-click the tSybaseIQOutputBulkExec
component to open its Basic settings
- In the Host, Port, Database, Username and Password fields, enter the information required to access the Sybase IQ 12 database.
- In the Table field, enter the name of the table into which the data will be writen. In this example, it is staff.
- In the Action on table list, select Create table if not exists.
- In the Filename field, enter the full path of the file to hold the data.