- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Uniserv components > Uniserv post components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Uniserv components > Uniserv post components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Data Quality components > Uniserv components > Uniserv post components
- Talend Studio
Create a job as described in the previous scenario.
Drag the following additional components from the Palette into the design workspace: tMap and tFileOutputDelimited.
Double-click tUniservRTPost to open its
Basic settings view.
Select the Use rejects check box and enter
"5" in the field if
result class greater or equals to. This is the result class from
the check of postal codes in addresses, which contain too few or unfeasible
Connect tUniservRTPost with tMap_5 via Row >
Connect tMap with tFileOutputDelimited via Row >
Define the fields for the output file in the mapping window.