TPS-3434 (cumulative patch)
|Product affected||Talend Administrator Center|
This patch is cumulative. It includes all previous generally available patches for Talend Administrator Center 6.3.1.
NOTE: To download this patch, liaise with your Support contact at Talend.
This patch is cumulative and contains the following fixes:
- TPS-1773 [6.3.1] the Job Conductor "Save As" button takes very long time to execute (TMC-9295)
- TPS-1837 [6.3.1] For "Artifact task", there is no need to request to svn server if "use latest version" is checked (TMC-9698)
- TPS-1828 [6.3.1] Stop & start features in ESBConductor are not working (TESB-18872)
- TPS-1890 [6.3.1] Need to simplify the branch creation of reference projects on Git Local (TMC-9908)
- TPS-1909 [6.3.1] It takes MANY minutes between pushing the "Generate" button and seeing the task's status changed to "Generating" - In the TAC JobConductor view (TMC-9304)
- TPS-1910 [6.3.1] Add new metaservlet command to check project repository status (TMC-9527)
- TPS-1911 [6.3.1] Artifact Task on Job Conductor Displays Context in Brackets (TMC-9290)
- TPS-1912 [6.3.1] MetaServlet's associatePreGeneratedJob issue (TMC-9610)
- TPS-1907 [6.3.1] Exception on Migration check from 5.4.1 to 6.3.1 (TMC-10081)
- TPS-1904 [6.3.1] Delete Execution Plans failed (TMC-9780, TMC-10087)
- TPS-1926 [6.3.1] TAC Security Issue: Oracle Passwords in Plain Text (TMC-968)
- TPS-1937 [6.3.1] [MetaServlet:associatePreGeneratedJob, updateTask] MetaServlet can't update the task or associatePreGeneratedJob which was created from nexus (TMC-10187)
- TPS-1956 [6.3.1] Metaservlet can't update the task created from nexus (TMC-10054, TMC-9033)
- TPS-1976 [6.3.1] Select from 'Nexus' for 'Artifact' tasks doesn't fill project/branch in automatically (TMC-10364)
- TPS-1982 [6.3.1] MetaServlet: updateTask and runTask action do not take in the 'contextName' parameter (TMC-1011)
- TPS-1996 [6.3.1] to avoid timeout between TAC and the Jobserver: can the JobServerClient.conf.timeout parameter made visible (TMC-1352)
- TPS-2004 [6.3.1] Task stayed on "Requesting to run" for long time before running (TMC-10548)
- TPS-2032 [6.3.1] TAC Real Time Statistics disappear (TMC-10624)
- TPS-2036 [6.3.1] The scrollbar can't work well on Real Time Stastistics page (TMC-9439)
- TPS-2065 [6.3.1] Missing Referenced Project Jobs in Jobs List (in TAC Real time statistics Panel) (TMC-10835, TMC-10887)
- TPS-2072 [6.3.1] Task stayed on "Requesting to run" for long time before running - JobServer Invalid Socket issue (TPSVC-2911)
- TPS-2054 [6.3.1] Simultaneous user license puts Active (TMC-10305)
- TPS-2120 [6.3.1] Real time statistics for main job are not updating (statistics for child jobs are) (TMC-11073)
- TPS-2232 [6.3.1] Task randomly fails with connection to server failed (TMC-10623)
- TPS-2202 [6.3.1] Unable to select artifact from Nexus in TAC (TMC-9598)
- TPS-2255 [6.3.1] TAC doesn't provide the correct error message if the job item file contains invalid characters (TMC-11752)
- TPS-2254 [6.3.1] Task failed to run - and has a negative duration - but its status stays Running (TMC-11768, TMC-10747)
- TPS-2274 [6.3.1] EP status is RUNNING when NO task is Running (TMC-11859)
- TPS-2067 [6.3.1] org.talend.exception.BusinessException: There is no artifact for task ... in Nexus Repository (TMC-10167)
- TPS-2278 [6.3.1] TAC goes down frequently (TMC-11246)
- TPS-2270 [6.3.1] Artifact Tasks revert to Master branch when executing task (TMC-11047)
- TPS-1942 [6.3.1] Request Patch for: With jobs in SVN, cron tasks failed from time to time "svn: E200030: There are unfinished transactions detected" (TMC-10195)
- TPS-2235 [6.3.1] In Jobconductor, Designer can't see the actions button "show execution history" and "Display last execution details" (TMC-11545)
- TPS-2226 [6.3.1] Job Conductor 'Use Latest Version' not refreshing context parameters (TMC-11378, TMC-12268)
- TPS-2349 [6.3.1] TAC can't automatically recover Task's status from "Running..." causing major issues (TMC-11766)
- TPS-2367 [6.3.1] Tag/Branch with Git does not maintain reference links (TMC-10557)
- TPS-2439 [6.3.1] When running in an EP, parrallel tasks using the same artifact - some will not be launched (TMC-12603)
- TPS-2563 [6.3.1] Execution plan shows running status but jobs dont trigger (TMC-10931)
- TPS-2618 [6.3.1] Save / Cancel buttons disabled / greyed out on Execution plan page when editing a plan (TMC-10262)
- TPS-2702 [6.3.1] The project authorization view is very difficult to use because of the double refreshing (TMC-14003, TMC-13735)
- TPS-2781 [6.3.1] Task stayed on "Requesting to run" for long time before running - JobServer Invalid Socket issue (TPSVC-2911)
- TPS-2862 [6.3.1] FileDirCleaner - Comparison method violates its general contract (TAC-5100)
- TPS-2915 [6.3.1] The "executiontaskjobprm" table keeps growing (TAC-12080)
- TPS-2998 [6.3.1] Execution plan stuck at "waiting for the task to end" (TAC-11849, TAC-12413)
- TPS-3014 [6.3.1] Database migration failed when we use MySql with setting ssl on (TAC-4928)
- TPS-3066 [6.3.1] Connection to server failed issue with virtual server & Task not restarted on second jobserver (TAC-3747, TAC-11964)
- TPS-3087 [6.3.1] Revert changes from TAC-11970 about Context password security fix (TAC-12651)
- TPS-2997 [6.3.1] Artifact fields are null with listTasks (TAC-339)
- TPS-3100 [6.3.1] EP having task fails with java.io.FileNotFoundException xxx.zip (No such file or directory) (TAC-12674)
- TPS-3101 [6.3.1] Task in EP fail with There is no artifact for task "task_name" in Nexus Repository (TAC-12669)
- TPS-3106 [6.3.1] Task is set to interrupted after recovering (TAC-12677)
- TPS-3116 [6.3.1] Task show no status on EP even after task ended succesfully (TAC-12673)
- TPS-3195 [6.3.1] Jobs are going into TASK_LAUNCHED mode for very long time (TAC-12828)
- TPS-3193 [6.3.1] when more than allowed concurrent users log into tac , all connected users (Named + Concurrent ) are put into read-only mode when using mix license (TAC-4744)
- TPS-3237 [6.3.1] MetaServletCaller is not activating the context after changing its value (TESB-19052)
- TPS-3261 [6.3.1] "Bundle" Status in TAC's ESB Conductor (TESB-26425)
- TPS-3352 [6.3.1] Null pointer Exception in Project Authorization page (TAC-13098)
- TPS-3272 [6.3.1] Updating the context parameter using the Metaservlet updateTask command (TAC-12968)
- TPS-3312 [6.3.1] "Job version" shows previous version even after choosing the job of new version (TAC-4359)
- TPS-3384 [6.3.1] TAC context parameter custom value password can be exposed as plain text (TAC-13149)
- TPS-3388 [6.3.1]"no more user available with this license" after installing Patch_20190801_TPS-3237_v1-6.3.1(TAC-13192)
- TPS-3395 [6.3.1] TAC can not reactivate user after applying patch TPS-3312 with error "Save failed, you have 0 DQ user"(TAC-13225)
- TPS-3394 [6.3.1] Context variable in the TAC ESB conductor are not updated after a task is updated (TESB-26354)
- TPS-3439 [6.3.1] Metaservlet "UpdateTask" broken after TPS-3395 (TAC-13322)
- TPS-3486 [6.3.1] TAC metaServlet security(TAC-13310)
- TPS-3434 [6.3.1] TAC redeploys task multiple times (TAC-12735 )
Consider the following requirements for your system:
- Talend Administrator Center 6.3.1 must be installed.
- Logon TAC and switch to Configuration->Software Update, then enter the correct values and save referring to the documentation: https://help.talend.com/reader/f7Em9WV_cPm2RRywucSN0Q/j9x5iXV~vyxMlUafnDejaQ
- Switch to Software update page, where the new patch will be listed. The patch can be downloaded from here into the nexus repository.
- Login to local Nexus, and download the patch file.
- Stop the TAC.
- Create a patch directory (eg:
- Unzip patch file you received from support into this directory, then unzip the org.talend.administrator.war file as org.talend.administrator folder. (Note: Please rename org.talend.administrator-6.3.1.war if your old tac application folder has a different name. Set the name as same as your old TAC application name).
- Create a backup directory (eg:
- Copy folder
<Tomcat>/webapps/org.talend.administrator into the backup directory.
<Tomcat>/webapps/ directory, remove the previous org.talend.administrator folder, then copy the org.talend.administrator folder from step6 and paste in the current directory.
Restore TAC configuration by replacing
<Tomcat>/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/classes/configuration.properties and quartz.properties with ones from your backup directory.
- If your TAC db is H2 db and embedded in TAC web folder (
<Tomcat>/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/database by default), don't forget to restore H2 db by replacing this folder with the exact corresponding folder from your backup directory.
- If your TAC works with SSO, you should restore the IDP Metadata file (
<Tomcat>/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/classes/IDPMetadata.xml) from your backup directory.
- TPS-3087 reverts changes of the TAC-11970 (TPS-2800). To avoid issues with the patch it's required to cleanup Jobserver work folder
- If your TAC db is H2 db and embedded in TAC web folder (
Restart the TAC.
- It's recommended to clear browser cache after TAC patch were applied.