You can install additional Talend packages to extend the capabilities of your Talend Studio. You can either do it with an internet connection or offline. If so, make sure the zip file is already on your computer.
Depending the license you are using, such additional Talend packages may include:
- Language pack
- Talend MDM - Bonita BPM Integration
- Talend Data Mapper packages
- Talend ESB packages
- Talend Metadata Bridge
- Select Additional Talend Packages wizard. from the menu to open the
Select the additional package or packages you want to install.
In the wizard, some packages are grouped by category. You can expand a category and select one or more individual packages, or directly select the category if you want to install all the packages under it.
Choose an option:
- Click Next, specify the download site or a local
folder, and click Finish to proceed with the
installation. Note: The Next button is available only if you have selected a single package.
- Click Finish to download and install the package(s) from the default Talend update site.
- Click Next, specify the download site or a local folder, and click Finish to proceed with the installation.
- When prompted, restart your Talend Studio.