Double-click tMSAXOutput to open its
Basic settings view and define the
- Set Property type to Built-in.
- In the Host field, type in the IP address of the MicrosoftAX server and type in the domain name on which the MicrosoftAX server is hosted in the Domain field.
- Enter your username and password for the server in the corresponding fields and enter the name of the table you want to write data in the Table Name field, ADDRESS in this example.
- In the Action on data list, select the action you want to carry on, Insert in this example.
Click Sync columns to retrieve the schema
from the preceding component.
In this example, we want to retrieve the three input columns: name, city and street and write the data included in the three input columns in the MicrosoftAX server without any changes.If needed, click the three-dot button next to Edit Schema to verify the retrieved schema.
- In the Additional columns list, click the plus button to add one line where you can define parameters for the new column to add to the row you want to write in the ADDRESS table.
Set a name, a data type, a position and a reference column in the
corresponding columns for the line you added.
In this example, we want to add a new column we call "address" after the street column.
Click in the Local expression column and
press Ctrl + space on your keyboard to open
the context variable list and select:
StringHandling.UPCASE(row2.city)+"-"+row2.street. This expression will write the city name initially capped followed by the street name to form the address of Bryant park. Thus the address column in this example will contain the string: New York-Midtown Manhattan.