Configuring bar chart generation
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Chart components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Chart components
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Business Intelligence components > Chart components
- Talend Studio
Double-click the second tFileInputDelimited component, which is labelled Temp_Input, to display its Basic settings view.
Fill in the File name field with the path
to the temporary input file generated by the tFileOutputDelimited components. In this use case, the
temporary input file to the tBarChart is
Double-click the tBarChart component to
display its Basic settings view.
In the Generated image path field, define
the file path of the image file to be generated.
In the Chart title field, define a title
for the bar chart.
Define the category and series axis names.
Define the size and transparency degree of the image if needed. In this
use case, we simply use the default settings.
Click Edit schema to open the schema
Copy all the columns from the output schema to the input schema by
clicking the left-pointing double arrow button. Then, click OK to close the schema dialog box.