After token validation has been performed, and after any optional token transformation steps, a response object is constructed containing the following items:
- The context attribute (if any was specified).
- The received Token Type (if any was specified, or the "status" token type if validation was successful).
- Whether the received token was valid or not (status code & reason).
- If the received token was valid, and if token transformation successfully occurred:
- The transformed token.
- The lifetime of the transformed token.
- A number of references to that token (can be disabled by configuration).