The example in this document assumes that the customer data you want to look up is stored in a MySQL database.
If you want to replicate the example and use the exact input data, you can download the gettingstarted.sql file of the customer data and then import it in a MySQL database.
Before you begin
- You have an access to a MySQL database.
- You have downloaded tos_esb_gettingstarted_source_files.zip from the Downloads tab in the left panel of this page, and stored the source file gettingstarted.sql locally.
- Open the MySQL Workbench to launch an instance of the database.
- From the menu bar, select to open the import wizard wizard.
- Select the Import from Self-Contained File option and browse to where you have stored the gettingstarted.sql file.
- Select the schema to which you want to import the data, or click New... to define a new schema.
- Click Start Import in the lower right corner.
The gettingstarted database is imported in the MySQL database.