- Drop a tFileProperties component and a tLogRow component from the Palette onto the design workspace.
Right-click on tFileProperties and connect it
to tLogRow using a Main
- In the design workspace, select tFileProperties.
Click the Component tab to define the basic
settings of tFileProperties.
- Set Schema type to Built-In.
- If desired, click the Edit schema button to see the read-only columns.
- In the File field, enter the file path or browse to the file you want to display the properties for.
- In the design workspace, select tLogRow and click the Component tab to define its basic settings. For more information, see tLogRow.
Press F6 to execute the Job.
The properties of the defined file are displayed on the console.