It is possible to run and debug designs on a Remote Engine directly from Talend Studio.
Before you begin
- You have created a Remote Engine in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- You have paired the Remote Engine with your account.
- You have Execute right on the workspace of the Remote Engine.
- The Remote Engine is not part of a Remote Engine Cluster.
- You have Infrastructure Administrator role in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- If Talend Remote Engine and Talend Studio are not installed on the same machine, you must ensure that the machine where Talend Studio is installed can access the machine where the Talend Remote Engine is installed.
- Go to the ENGINES page.
- Select the correct environment from the top menu.
- Open the Remote Engine you want to use for running or debugging your design.
- Click INFO.
- Toggle the remote run/debug feature to Enabled.
- Enter the IP address or domain name of the machine where the Remote Engine is installed.
- Click Save.
The design can be run by Studio developers. For instructions, see the Talend Data Fabric Studio User Guide.