It is possible to run and debug designs on a Remote Engine directly from Talend Studio.
Before you begin
- You have created a Remote Engine in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- You have paired the Remote Engine with your account.
- You have Execute right on the workspace of the Remote Engine.
- The Remote Engine is not part of a Remote Engine Cluster.
- You have Infrastructure Administrator role in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Go to the ENGINES page.
Select the correct environment from the top menu.
- Open the Remote Engine you want to use for running or debugging your design.
- Click INFO.
- Toggle the remote run/debug feature to Enabled.
- Enter the IP address of the Remote Engine.
- Click Save.
The design can be run by Studio developers. For instructions, see the Talend Studio User Guide.