Before you begin
- You have installed the Remote Engine.
- You have created a Remote Engine in Talend Cloud Management Console.
About this task
If you have installed the Remote Engine via the installer and already defined the Remote Engine key during the installation process, this configuration file is already set up.
To re-pair your Remote Engine, follow the procedure in Upgrading and re-pairing Remote Engines.
- Open Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Go to the ENGINES page.
Select the correct environment from the top menu.
- Open the Remote Engine you want to pair.
- Click INFO.
- Copy the preauthorized key.
- If started, stop the Remote Engine by executing the stop file in the <RemoteEngineInstallationDirectory>/bin folder.
- Open <RemoteEngineInstallationDirectory>/etc/preauthorized.key.cfg.
Edit the parameters.
- Paste the preauthorized key.
- Enter the name of the Remote Engine.
- Enter the description of the Remote Engine.
- Save the file.
- Launch the Remote Engine console on your machine (trun ).
Type list then press
All bundles are in Active status.
Run Tasks with the Remote Engine as execution runtime. Ensure you have the Execute right on the workspace where the engine is located.