Click the Export button in the application header
If the result of your preparation is larger than your current sample size,
10000 rows by default, select an export option:
- If you select Current sample, only the sample you have been working on will be exported.
- If you select All data, all the preparations steps you have performed on your sample will be applied to the rest of the dataset as well.
Choose the file format you want to use when exporting your
- If you choose Local CSV file, choose a delimiter to use and enter a name for the file to export.
- If you choose Local XLSX file, or Local Tableau file choose a name for the file to export.
- If you choose Amazon S3, enter your credentials and other information to store your file on Amazon S3.
- Click Confirm.
If you chose to only export the Current sample, your download of the output file directly starts. If you chose All data, the export process is launched in the background. You can check the status of the export, and download your output file in the Export history page. For more information, see The export history page.
If you use Talend Data Preparation in a Big Data context, it is also possible to export the result of your preparation to a Hadoop File System.