Configure the tSQSQueueAttributes component and the tLogRow component to get and display the attributes of the Amazon SQS queue on the console.
- Double-click the tSQSQueueAttributes component to open its Basic settings view.
- Specify the connection details required to access Amazon SQS. In this example, select the Use an existing connection check box and from the Component List drop-down list displayed, select the connection component to reuse its connection details you have already defined.
- In the Queue (Name or URL) field, enter the name for the queue whose attributes will be retrieved. In this example, it is talend.
- Double-click the tLogRow component to open its Basic settings view.
- In the Mode area, select Vertical to display each attribute and its value in a row.