Double-click tCouchbaseConnection to open its Basic settings view.
Click the Edit schema button to open the schema editor.
Define the following columns:
- callsign of type String
- country of type String
- iata of type String
- icao of type String
- id of type Integer
- name of type String
- type of type String
Make sure the column names are propagated to the Db column.
- Click OK to save the schema.
- In the Bucket field, enter the name of the bucket to query: travel-sample.
- Select the Use N1QL query check box to define a complex query.
- In the Query field, enter the following query: SELECT callsign, country, iata, icao, id, name, type FROM `travel-sample` WHERE country = "United States" and type = "airline" LIMIT 5;
- Double-click tLogRow to open its Basic settings view.
- Next to Edit schema, click Sync columns.
- In the Mode section, select Table (print values in cells of a table) to make the results easier to read in the console.