Generating the data records to be loaded into a business entity - 6.5
MDM data processing
- Talend Documentation Team
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > MDM components > MDM data processing components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > MDM components > MDM data processing components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > MDM components > MDM data processing components
- Talend MDM Server
- Talend Studio
Double click tFixedFlowInput to open its
Basic settings view.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to open the schema editor.
In the schema editor, click the [+] button to
add one row.
Name the new column, family in this
Click OK to close the schema editor.
In the Mode area of the Basic settings view, select the Use Inline
Click the [+] button four times to add four
rows in the table.
In the inline table, click each of the added rows and then enter their names
between quotes: Shirts, Hats,
Pets, and Mugs.