In order to better identify a column, you can rename it.
You will rename the two columns previously created and give them a meaningful name. Those new columns will be used to create the local part of the email addresses.
- Click the column you want to rename, first_name_copy in this example.
Perform one of the following actions:
- Double-click the name of the column.
- Use the Rename column option in the column contextual menu.
- Enter email_first_name as new column name and press Enter to apply it.
- Repeat these steps to rename the last_name_copy column as email_last_name.
The selected columns are renamed.